Fringe Arts is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the way we will collect and use information about you in a way that is consistent with our responsibilities and your rights under relevant privacy law. Please read it carefully so that you understand how we will use your information.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us via email or during a telephone conversation.
- This information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone numbers.
- Any other work-related information you provide, and other sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Information that you provide by filling in the contact us section on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also store cookies as set out in more detail below.
IP addresses and cookies
When someone visits www.fringearts.co.uk we may use third-party services, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out information such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow third-party services to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We use a technology called ‘cookies’ as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings. This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.